3. Collection and Receipt of Personal Data. Based on your consent, or our legitimate interest, or based on an agreement, we may receive and/or collect Personal Data in the following ways:
3.1. Personal Data You Provide To Us On the Site: If you send us a “Contact Us” request or feedback, you may be required to provide us with certain information that may constitute Personal Data such as:
- Your name;
- Company name;
- Phone number;
- Email address; and
- Communications you send to us.
We will also obtain any other Personal Data you choose to disclose on and through the Site. Please note that for our recruiting purposes we use a third party service provider called ADP to collect Personal Data relating to open positions posted on the Site. To learn about the privacy practices of ADP, please review https://privacy.adp.com/privacy.html?locale=en_US.
3.2. Information Collected Automatically:
Certain information on the Site is collected automatically by means of various software tools. We have a legitimate interest in using such information to assist in systems administration, information security and abuse prevention, to track user trends, and to analyze the effectiveness of the Site. Alone or in combination with other information, such automatically collected information may constitute Personal Data.
a) Log Files On the Site: The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
b) Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:Some of our Site pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Site activity. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Data previously indicated by a Site user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
c) Analytics Software Tools: We use Google Analytics on the Site to help us analyze the traffic on the Site. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Data, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. By using a browser plugin http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics. We also use a service called Yoast on the Site for purposes of site optimization. For more information on Yoast’s processing of Personal Data, please see https://yoast.com/privacy-policy/.
4. The Purposes For Which We Use Personal Data. If you submit or we collect Personal Data through the Site, then such Personal Data may be used in the following ways: (i) to provide, analyze, administer, and improve our Site and services, (ii) to contact you in connection with the Site and certain services, notifications, events, programs or offerings that you may have registered for, (iii) to send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for, (iv) identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site and services that you are authorized to access; (v) for recruiting and human resources administration purposes, and (vi) to protect our rights and/or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Site.
5. How We Disclose Personal Data. We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose the Personal Data collected from the Site to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
Currently we may share Personal Data collected by and through the Site with the following third party service providers:
- Google Analytics
5.4. Other Disclosures: We may disclose Personal Data about you if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iii) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ZT Systems, our users, or the public.
6. Retention of Personal Data: ZT Systems retains Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide the products and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly. Retention periods are often determined by mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for the purposes of litigation.
7. Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers, to provide, improve and develop our Site, products and services, including to analyze trends and gather demographic information. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information, about use of the Site and our services.
8. Your Rights.
As a controller of the Personal Data collected by or through the Site, we take steps to help ensure that you able to exercise your rights regarding Personal Data about you in accordance with applicable law.
If you would like to access, amend, erase, export (i.e., data portability), or object to, or restrict the processing of Personal Data collected via the Site, you may submit a request to email@example.com . We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning Personal Data about you. We encourage you to first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails.
9. Data Security. The security of Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Children’s Privacy. Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
11. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. ZT Systems does not track Site users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Accordingly, we do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Data about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services.
12. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by ZT Systems to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us:
333 Meadowlands Pkwy
New Jersey 07094
Attention: ZT Compliance Manager