Recycle With Confidence At ZT Systems (India)
At ZT Systems, we are committed to enabling the responsible recycling of our end-of-life products. To this end, ZT Systems India Private Limited has partnered with Karo Sambhav, an authorised, tech-enabled, environmentally beneficial and socially responsible e-waste Producer Responsibility Organisation (PRO) to help make recycling a way of life.
What is “E-Waste”?
Any discarded electronic appliances such as mobile phones, computers, laptops, printers, fax machines or even their parts, which have reached the end of their useful life are called “E-Waste”.
Where and how can you recycle your end-of-life ZT Systems products in India?
To recycle your waste electronic items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of each type of Waste Electrical or Electronic device and your city. You will receive a reply within 48 hours of your email with further details. You can also call their toll-free number 1 800 2121 434 or visit Karo Sambhav collection points directly to drop off e-waste and get more information.
Going beyond just recycling
At ZT Systems, we believe that our focus should not only be on responsible recycling, but also on generating awareness. Our PRO, Karo Sambhav, is creating awareness with bulk consumers of electronic waste through awareness events. We would also encourage our users to drop their e-waste at Karo Sambhav’s collection centres.
Important dos and don’ts
• Dispose your e-waste only with responsible PROs/ Producer Take Back channels
• Don’t sell your e-waste to the informal sector
• Make sure that all your important personal and professional data you wish to keep is backed-up and removed from your device
• Don’t forget to remove your SIM and memory cards before dropping your phone into a collection point. Batteries and chargers and other accessories can also be recycled at these points
• Do not mix these products in your home dust-bins with other municipal waste
To learn more on how you can contribute and be a part of this cohesive e-waste movement, visit www.karosambhav.com